Saturday, February 28, 2009

Swindle by Gordon Korman

Reviewed by Mrs. Bruno at Arongen

Griffin Bing has a crazy idea to camp out in a spooky house. He tries to get his classmates on board but the only one to show up is his best friend. While inside, Griffin discovers a rare Babe Ruth baseball card. He brings it to shifty S. Wendell Palomino to sell. Believing this will help with the family’s money problems, he agrees to the deal. When he realizes the card has been “swindled” from him, he enlists the help of his classmates to get the card back. They take the ultimate risk to get it back.

3 comments:

Jared, Skano said...

I started this book and I like it so far. I've read other books by Gordon Korman. They were fun.

Julia H.,Tesago said...

People say this is a great book. I think I might start reading it!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)